This Forestwest Table Tile Saw Wet Tile Saw BM681 can cut tiles up to 600mm in length and 30mm in depth. It is powered by a full enclosed 800W motor, to power through dense tiles. The blade is a 200mm Diamond Blade with a 25.4mm bore hole, and the blade life is maximized by the Spray Wet-Cutting System, fed by a high-volume pump in the undertray large reservoir. The blade and motor is mounted on a ball bearing carriage that ensures smooth and accurate cutting. The rail can also be pivoted easily to do miter cut at 45 degrees.
This tile saw is easy to transport with only about 30kg in net weight. It is an ideal tool for a contractor with big projects and DIYers who want to do a renovation job at home.
- Powerful full enclosed 800W motor make cutting tiles quickly and easily
- 8" continuous rim wet diamond blade
- Ball-bearing guided rail for smooth operation
- Cut up to 600mm long, 30mm deep.
- Adjustable pivoting rail allows for easy angle positioning from 45 to 90 degrees for fast and consistent miter cuts
- Spray wet cutting system with large removable reservoir and high-volume water pump
- Foldable legs for easy transport (adjustable for uneven surfaces)
|Model||600mm Tile Saw BM681|
|Max Cutting Depth||30mm (90°); 25mm (45°)|
|Max Cutting Length||600mm|
- Shipping cost can be estimated below or in shopping cart.
- For products over 35kg, you can SAVE some $$$ by picking up from nearby TNT depot, please contact us for this.
Forestwest now accepts Zip-Pay online and in-store. You can get the product now and pay later. Click here if you want to pay with ZipPay.