The Forestwest 80mm electric Wood Chipper features a powerful 2200W high torque electric motor. It is equipped with twin reversible blades, belt driven from the electric motor, easy to clean. The max log diameter is 80mm, and the chipping capacity is around 2-4cbm/hour.
Tested in Australia, the 2200W electric motor on this wood chipper provides sufficient power to work with Australian hardwood, like gum trees, yellow box, etc. And it is a lot easier and quieter to use compared with normal petrol wood chipper.
Note: Please do not use an extension cord that is under 15A or over 10m. Contact us if you have any questions.
80mm Electric Wood Chipper Features:
2200W electric motor, easy to use and maintain.
Tested in Australian household, garden, farms;
Two reversible blades, easy to clean;
Max log diameter 80mm, chipping capacity 2-4 cbm/hour.
80mm 2200W Wood Chipper BM11061
||2200W 220V electric motor
|Chipping Capacity||2CBM/hour to 4CBM/hour|
|Max Wood Diameter
|Blade||Twin reversible blade
|Roller Max RPM
2. Door to Door Service: For small items, Forestwest send with AU POST and Sendle to your door. For bulky items, Fedex/TNT and Allied Express offer door to door services. Remove area surcharge is not included in the quote.
3. Pickup from depot: SAVE extra surcharge by picking up from a nearby courier depot for products over 32kg.
Backorder Sale. Don't Miss Out!
Due to High Demand, some of our products are out of stock in certain warehouses, but we restock regularly. You can place a backorder so you don't miss out this time. We promise:
1. We offer Backorder Discount, only valid before we have them back.
2. Keep you updated on the ETA of your order.
3. If you change your mind or cannot wait any longer, we will provide full refund back to your account, no questions asked, no store credit.