700mm Petrol Log Saw 13HP Electric Start

ForestwestSKU: BM11081E
15 reviews
filler

Price:
$1,759 $1,899

Tax included. Shipping can be estimated below.

Stock:
In stock


This Forestwest 700mm Petrol Log Saw is powered by a 13hp petrol engine with an electric start, making it a lot easier to use. The 700mm Saw Blade is a Tungsten Tipped Blade, which we supply at a very low price.

The blade is fully covered to ensure a safe operation. An extension bar can support extra-long logs, and a clamp is added to hold down the logs. This log saw is equipped with a towing bar and two 15inch pneumatic wheels, easy to transport with high maneuverability.

The machine is preassembled and ready to use. It is a lot easier to use, and much more efficient and safe to use compared to chainsaws. Working in combination with our Kinetic Log Splitter, they will make firewood processing like a play.

700mm Petrol Log Saw Features:

  • Durable and efficient log saw power by 13Hp Gasoline engine with an electrical starter,

  • This petrol log saw comes with 700mm diameter TCT blade size can cut timber up to 230mm diameter

  • Compact structure enables lasting service

  • The blade on this log saw is fully covered and guarded for safe operation

  • High mobility and easy to transport with big wheels

  • Note: Do not put too short logs on the machine to cut.

    Specification:

    Model

    700mm Log Cutting Saw

    Engine type 13HP Petrol Engine With E-Start
    Max Cutting Diameter 230mm
    Blade Size 700mm (D)
    Power 9000W
    N.W./G.W 140/148kg
    Packing Size 760*1130*1250mm
    • Free Store Pick Up: Click N Collect from Melbourne or Perth Stores.

    • Door to Door Service: Both TNT and Allied Express offer door to door services, remote surcharges may incur for certain areas.

    • Pickup from TNT depot: Enjoy Cheaper freight by picking up from a nearby depot for products over 30kg. Please check below.

    1. We will locate the nearest depot to you, or you can click here to view depot map.
    2. Proceed to checkout and choose "Pickup from depot" as shipping method.
    3. We will arrange delivery and send you tracking Number for pickup.

    Estimate shipping

    Customer Reviews
    4.9 Based on 15 Reviews
    5 ?
    93% 
    14
    4 ?
    7% 
    1
    3 ?
    0% 
    0
    2 ?
    0% 
    0
    1 ?
    0% 
    0
    Customer Photos
    Write a Review

    Thank you for submitting a review!

    Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!

    Filter Reviews:
    SW
    11/15/2021
    Sam W.
    Australia
    I recommend this product

    Value for money

    This saw came 90% assembled, the other 10% the instructions were pretty poor, it was easier looking at the picture and working it out from there. I was unable to put the wheels on without first taking all the burrs off with a file and angle grinder. Once put together I set it work on old redgum fence posts, it cut through them like butter, not even the occasional nail slowed it down. Was skeptic about purchasing this saw, but would happily recommend it.

    PG
    11/02/2021
    Phil G.
    Australia Australia
    I recommend this product

    700mm Petrol Log Saw 13HP Electric Start,

    Work very well once the pulley's and Blade were realigned

    A
    10/30/2021
    Anonymous
    Australia Australia
    I recommend this product

    700mm petrol log saw bench

    Very happy with purchase first time I used it was cutting up old pallet boards for kinderling for charity

    You may also like

    Recently viewed