This Forestwest 700mm Petrol Log Saw is powered by a 13hp petrol engine with electric start, making it a lot easier to use. The 700mm Saw Blade is a Tungsten Tipped Blade, which we supply at a very low price.
The blade is fully covered to ensure the safe operation. An extension bar can support extra long logs, and a clamp is added to hold down the logs. This log saw is equipped with a towing bar and two 15inch pneumatic wheels, easy to transport with high maneuverability.
The machine is preassembled and ready to use. It is a lot easier to use, and much more efficient and safe to use compared to chainsaws. Working in combination with our Kinetic Log Splitter, they will make firewood processing like a play.
- Durable and efficient log saw power by 13Hp Gasoline engine with electrical starter,
- 700mm diameter TCT blade size can cut timber up to 230mm diameter
- Compact structure enables lasting service
- Fully covered and guarded for safe operation
- High mobility and easy to transport with big wheels
- Solid towing attachments, easy to move
|Engine type||13HP Petrol Engine With E-Start|
|Max Cutting Diameter||230mm|
|Blade Size||700mm (D)|
- Shipping cost can be estimated below or in shopping cart.
- For products over 35kg, you can SAVE some $$$ by picking up from nearby TNT depot, please contact us for this.
Forestwest now accepts Zip-Pay online and in-store. You can get the product now and pay later. Click here if you want to pay with ZipPay.