This Forestwest Mini Cement Mixer has a 70L capacity, powered by a 220W electric motor, suitable for mixing concrete, mortar or render. It is built with heavy duty steel frame. And dual mixing blades will produce a consistent stable mix for every load. Drum can be tilted at vast position controlled by the tilting handle for easy pour, it saves time and your back. Portable model with only 24kg in weight and two wheels. This mini mixer, although small in size, but is of tradesman quality, and will perform beyond you expectation.
70L Concrete Mixer Features:
- Quick and efficient 70L cement mixer powered by 220W electric motor;
- Dual mixing blades ensures a consistent stable mix every load;
- Drum control lever for easy emptying;
- Gear box provide extra protection for motor;
- Portable and high mobility with only 24kg on weight;
- Reliable heavy duty frame;
- Constructed from solid and sturdy steel, perfect for construction and farm application.
70L Cement Mixer
|Motor Power||220W Electric Motor|
|Max Drum Capacity||70L|
|Max Mixing Capacity||63L|
Free Store Pick Up: Click N Collect from Melbourne or Perth Stores.
Door to Door Service: Both TNT and Allied Express offer door to door services, remote surcharges may incur for certain areas.
Pickup from TNT depot: Enjoy Cheaper freight by picking up from a nearby depot for products over 30kg. Please check below.
SAVE on shipping by pickup from depot.
- We will locate the nearest depot to you, or you can click here to view depot map.
- Proceed to checkout and choose "Pickup from depot" as shipping method.
- We will arrange delivery and send you tracking Number for pickup.
So far I have only just assembled the unit and made sure it works, Which it does. I am sure it will be a great little cement mixer for small jobs but I want to use it for cleaning / tumbling old relics. I do a bit of this using different methods but when it comes to old chains etc I think this will be the best. I'll load it with sand, water and probably detergent, add my parts and give it a tumble for ? long. I believe this will work great and add a lot of different items to my collection / private museum. Just a different string to my bow and if I need a cement mixer I'l have it on hand.
The product and delivery was EXACTLY as quote on the site.