Restock will be around 25th June. Preorder now, save $30!
This Forestwest BM30273 Cross Slide Table has a 400*120mm table, with a 220mm travel in X axis and 160mm travel in Y axis. This compound table is well machined, and the travel is smooth and accurate, it enables every vice to slide at two directions. This is a precision model, the dial indexed handle in 0.05mm graduation.
This cross slide table is ideal for repetitive multi axis work, it will highly reduce the set up time. The construction is sturdy and suitable for heavy duty work. Can be used on BF-16 milling head (mounting holes needs drilling).
- Sturdy construction for heavy duty work;
- Table Size 400*120mm, 0.05mm graduation;
- Precise and smooth slide action, slide range X 220mm * Y160mm;
- Ideal use on milling machine and lathe;
Free Store Pick Up: Click N Collect from Melbourne or Perth Stores.
Door to Door Service: Both TNT and Allied Express offer door to door services, remote surcharges may incur for certain areas.
Pickup from TNT depot: Enjoy Cheaper freight by picking up from a nearby depot for products over 30kg. Please check below.
SAVE on shipping by pickup from depot.
- We will locate the nearest depot to you, or you can click here to view depot map.
- Proceed to checkout and choose "Pickup from depot" as shipping method.
- We will arrange delivery and send you tracking Number for pickup.
As advertised, the BF-16 is a sturdy high precision, high quality table which allows a multitude of small jobs to be carried out.