Forestwest has been manufacturing, selling and improving on Kinetic Log Splitter for over 15 years. We have been selling to Australia, Canada, New Zealand, USA, etc. Before we start selling to a new market, we always test the Forestwest log splitter with local firewoods to make SURE they can handle them.
For those who don't know much about kinetic log splitter, here are the 6 main benefits for choosing the Forestwest kinetic log splitter over other ones:
1. THE FULL CYCLE TIME ON A KINETIC LOG SPLITTER IS AS LITTLE AS 2.5 SECONDS,
2. THE KINETIC LOG SPLITTERS ARE STRONGER WHEN POWERED BY THE SAME CAPACITY MOTOR.
3. THIS KIND OF LOG SPLITTER REQUIRES MINIMUM MAINTENANCE AND SERVICE.
4. FORESTWEST HAS BEEN TESTING OUR KINETIC LOG SPLITTER WITH ALL SORTS OF FIREWOOD.
5. FORESTWEST PROVIDES BOTH ELECTRIC AND PETROL LOG SPLITTERS.
6. KINETIC TECHNOLOGY IS NOTHING NEW. IT HAS BEEN TESTED FOR MANY YEARS.
Check the testing videos made by ourselves, or shared to us by our happy customers, and rest assured that when you choose the Forestwest Log Splitters, you are in good hands. Feel free to contact our friendly staff if you have any questions.
2. Door to Door Service: For small items, Forestwest send with AU POST and Sendle to your door. For bulky items, Fedex/TNT and Allied Express offer door to door services. Remove area surcharge is not included in the quote.
3. Pickup from depot: SAVE extra surcharge by picking up from a nearby courier depot for products over 32kg.
Backorder Sale. Don't Miss Out!
Due to High Demand, some of our products are out of stock in certain warehouses, but we restock regularly. You can place a backorder so you don't miss out this time. We promise:
1. We offer Backorder Discount, only valid before we have them back.
2. Keep you updated on the ETA of your order.
3. If you change your mind or cannot wait any longer, we will provide full refund back to your account, no questions asked, no store credit.