This Forestwest BM30110 4" Cross Slide Vice is capable of traveling at two directions. The jaw width is 100mm. The cross slide vice can travel 110mm at X axis, and 70mm at Y axis. This compound sliding vice is well machined with smooth travel. It is a precision model, with positive positioning in two coordinates lets you move the piece accurately. This is an ideal vice for accurate drilling and milling.
- A cross slide capability in X and Y axis, smooth travel,
- Sturdy construction made of cast iron,
- Well machined for precision use,
- Jaw opens up to 98mm, 0.05mm graduation.
|G||H||J||K||X Travel||Y Travel|
|Model||4" Precision Cross Sliding Vice BM30110|
|Jaw width||100 mm|
|Jaw opening||98 mm|
|Packing size||400*350*220 mm|
Free Store Pick Up: Click N Collect from Melbourne or Perth Stores.
Door to Door Service: Both TNT and Allied Express offer door to door services, remote surcharges may incur for certain areas.
Pickup from TNT depot: Enjoy Cheaper freight by picking up from a nearby depot for products over 30kg. Please check below.
SAVE Shipping Surcharge by picking up from TNT Depot.
- We will locate the nearest depot to you, or you can click here to view depot map.
- Proceed to checkout and choose "Depot Pickup" as shipping method.
- We will arrange delivery and send you tracking Number for pickup.
I have been looking for a Cross Slide Vice for sometime and most places were out of stock. I am so pleased I discovered this vice as it is far superior than any other cross slide vice I have seen. I'll be checking Forestwest website for my future needs!
Fantastic value, smooth running cross slide, super quick delivery, happy to recommend
Yes good vice would recommend.