This Forestwest BM30110 4" Cross Slide Vice is capable of traveling at two directions. The jaw width is 100mm. The cross slide vice can travel 110mm at X axis, and 70mm at Y axis. This compound sliding vice is well machined with smooth travel. It is a precision model, with positive positioning in two coordinates lets you move the piece accurately. This is an ideal vice for accurate drilling and milling.
A cross slide capability in X and Y axis, smooth travel,
Sturdy construction made of cast iron,
Well machined for precision use,
Jaw opens up to 98mm, 0.05mm graduation.
|G||H||J||K||X Travel||Y Travel|
|Model||4" Precision Cross Sliding Vice BM30110|
|Jaw width||100 mm|
|Jaw opening||98 mm|
|Packing size||400*350*220 mm|
2. Door to Door Service: For small items, Forestwest send with AU POST and Sendle to your door. For bulky items, Fedex/TNT and Allied Express offer door to door services. Remove area surcharge is not included in the quote.
3. Pickup from depot: SAVE extra surcharge by picking up from a nearby courier depot for products over 32kg.
Backorder Sale. Don't Miss Out!
Due to High Demand, some of our products are out of stock in certain warehouses, but we restock regularly. You can place a backorder so you don't miss out this time. We promise:
1. We offer Backorder Discount, only valid before we have them back.
2. Keep you updated on the ETA of your order.
3. If you change your mind or cannot wait any longer, we will provide full refund back to your account, no questions asked, no store credit.