This Forestwest BM30110 4" Cross Slide Vice is capable of traveling at two directions. The jaw width is 100mm. The cross slide vice can travel 140mm at X axis, and 80mm at Y axis. This compound sliding vice is well machined with smooth travel. It is a precision model, with positive positioning in two coordinates lets you move the piece accurately. This is an ideal vice for accurate drilling and milling.
- A cross slide capability in X and Y axis, smooth travel,
- Sturdy construction made of cast iron,
- Well machined for precision use,
- Jaw opens up to 98mm, 0.05mm graduation.
|G||H||J||K||X Travel||Y Travel|
|Model||4" Precision Cross Sliding Vice BM30110|
|Jaw width||100 mm|
|Jaw opening||98 mm|
|Packing size||280*280*200 mm|
- Shipping cost can be estimated below or in shopping cart.
- For products over 35kg, you can SAVE some $$$ by picking up from nearby TNT depot, please contact us for this.
Forestwest now accepts Zip-Pay online and in-store. You can get the product now and pay later. Click here if you want to pay with ZipPay.