15ton Kinetic Log Splitter 2200W Upgraded Version

ForestwestSKU: BM11097
3 reviews
filler

Price:
$999

Tax included. Shipping can be estimated below.

Stock:
In stock (15 units), ready to be shipped

Description

Shipping

Zip-Pay

Customer Reviews
5 Based on 3 Reviews
Write a Review

Thank you for submitting a review!

Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!

Filter Reviews:
JL
03/17/2020
james l.
Australia Australia
I recommend this product

small but powerfull

Hi I live in the Wimmera district of Victoria and I am fortunate to have access to a 1500 acre farm , with large amounts of fallen Red gum , Yellow box and She Oak all this timber is dry and ready for the fire and also very herd . I have a 15 ton electric splitter and I find that it handles 80% of the timberI bring home , the other 20% I run a saw cut on the end of the log and the splitter handles it well As to the low cost of machine and the speed and efficiency of the action ,and the follow up service the company I am very happy and I would recommend Forestwest to anyone

RW
03/14/2020
Rod W.

15t Log Splitter

Fastest log splitter I've ever used! If you are looking for a tool to save your time & back on splitting the firewood, this is the one. Works very well, excellent little machine.

T
03/28/2019
Trevor

A right choice

This 15ton kinetic log splitter is just what I need. I purchased one hydraulic log splitter but it's not powerful enough to split my firewood - mainly jarrah and some red gum. Then I saw this forestwest kinetic log splitter. The video looks good so i asked if can do a test before buy one, which is approved. The test was impressive. Happy purchase happy customer.

Estimate shipping

You may also like

Recently viewed

Customer Reviews
5 Based on 3 Reviews
Write a Review

Thank you for submitting a review!

Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!

Filter Reviews:
JL
03/17/2020
james l.
Australia Australia
I recommend this product

small but powerfull

Hi I live in the Wimmera district of Victoria and I am fortunate to have access to a 1500 acre farm , with large amounts of fallen Red gum , Yellow box and She Oak all this timber is dry and ready for the fire and also very herd . I have a 15 ton electric splitter and I find that it handles 80% of the timberI bring home , the other 20% I run a saw cut on the end of the log and the splitter handles it well As to the low cost of machine and the speed and efficiency of the action ,and the follow up service the company I am very happy and I would recommend Forestwest to anyone

RW
03/14/2020
Rod W.

15t Log Splitter

Fastest log splitter I've ever used! If you are looking for a tool to save your time & back on splitting the firewood, this is the one. Works very well, excellent little machine.

T
03/28/2019
Trevor

A right choice

This 15ton kinetic log splitter is just what I need. I purchased one hydraulic log splitter but it's not powerful enough to split my firewood - mainly jarrah and some red gum. Then I saw this forestwest kinetic log splitter. The video looks good so i asked if can do a test before buy one, which is approved. The test was impressive. Happy purchase happy customer.