This 15 Ton log splitter has been upgraded with heavier and stronger flywheel system, generate more power to split hardwood.
This Forestwest 15 Ton Log Splitter (BM11097) has incredible splitting action, stronger with heaps of power! Tested with Jarrah, Yellow Box, String Bark, and Red Gum, Our 15 Ton model is the most popular model. Being a Kinetic Log Splitter means more efficient than your hydraulic models with a 2-3 seconds per split cycle, and it requires rather less maintenance.
15ton Kinetic Log Splitter BM11097 can generate up to 15ton splitting force, powered by a 2200W electric motor. The unit is waist high on its stand, so you don't need to bend over to do any splitting, and the front tray will catch all the split pieces ready for the next split. Perfect for domestic use.
Note: Please wear necessary safety gears(gloves, goggles, safety boots, etc.) during operation. DO NOT use extension cord over 10m long.
15 Ton kinetic log splitter Features:
This log splitter also named Kinetic log splitter can generate up to 15 ton splitting force with its 2200W electric motor.
The 15 ton log splitter has been tested with major Australian hardwoods, e.g. red gum, jarrah, stringy bark, etc.
The average splitting time for kinetic log splitter is about 2-3s.
This 15 ton kinetic log splitter is equipped with solid tray table, it can split firewood up to 400mm long. Makes it suitable for most cases.
High stand avoids bending for operation, easy to use. Large wheels make it easy to drag around.
Perfect for residential use or small rural areas. If you are tired of the slow-motion of hydraulic splitters, this could be the right choice for you;
The split capacity may vary on different species and conditions of the logs.
15 Ton kinetic log splitter BM11097
|Max log length||400mm|
|Max log diameter||400mm (tested with dry Jarrah)|
2. Door to Door Service: For small items, Forestwest send with AU POST and Sendle to your door. For bulky items, Fedex/TNT and Allied Express offer door to door services. Remove area surcharge is not included in the quote.
3. Pickup from depot: SAVE extra surcharge by picking up from a nearby courier depot for products over 32kg.
Backorder Sale. Don't Miss Out!
Due to High Demand, some of our products are out of stock in certain warehouses, but we restock regularly. You can place a backorder so you don't miss out this time. We promise:
1. We offer Backorder Discount, only valid before we have them back.
2. Keep you updated on the ETA of your order.
3. If you change your mind or cannot wait any longer, we will provide full refund back to your account, no questions asked, no store credit.