Our Forestwest 18 Ton Kinetic Log Splitter (BM11097P), has incredible splitting action, stronger with heaps of power!!. Tested with Jarrah, Yellow Box, String Bark, and Red Gum. It is a lot more efficient with only 2-3 seconds per split cycle, quicker than the hydraulic models on the market. And it requires very low maintenance,
18ton Kinetic Log Splitter BM11097P can generate up to 18ton splitting force, powered by a 3hp 4-stroke petrol motor.
The complete unit is waist high on its stand, so you don't need to bend over to do any splitting, and the front tray will catch all the split pieces ready for the next split. The recommended log size is 350mm long and 350mm round, while the max log size is 400mm long and 400mm round (this may vary for different types of wood). Perfect for domestic use.
NOTE: For Petrol Engine: Adjust the speed of the engine to make sure the cycle time is around 2-3 seconds. It is recommended to try and split at a lower speed, and gradually increase the speed of the engine if necessary. Please also wear necessary safety gears(gloves, goggles, safety boots, etc.) during operation.
18 Ton Kinetic Log Splitter Features:
For kinetic log splitters, the average cycle time is about 2s to 3s, much more efficient than other models.
This 18 ton log splitter has been tested with Australian hardwood, like Jarrah, red-gum, stringy bark, etc.
This petrol log splitter is more flexible with the petrol motor - no need to find a power point for operation.
This 18 ton log splitter can split firewood up to 400mm long and 400mm in diameter, suitable for most cases.
This splitter is on a stand to avoid bending for operation, easy to use. Large wheels makes it easy to drag around.
Perfect for residential use or small rural areas. If you are tired of the slow motion of hydraulic splitters, this could be the right choice for you;
The split capacity may vary on different species and conditions of the logs.
18 Ton Petrol Kinetic Log Splitter
|Max Log Length||400mm|
|Max Log Diameter||400mm (tested with dry Jarrah)|
2. Door to Door Service: For small items, Forestwest send with AU POST and Sendle to your door. For bulky items, Fedex/TNT and Allied Express offer door to door services. Remove area surcharge is not included in the quote.
3. Pickup from depot: SAVE extra surcharge by picking up from a nearby courier depot for products over 32kg.
Backorder Sale. Don't Miss Out!
Due to High Demand, some of our products are out of stock in certain warehouses, but we restock regularly. You can place a backorder so you don't miss out this time. We promise:
1. We offer Backorder Discount, only valid before we have them back.
2. Keep you updated on the ETA of your order.
3. If you change your mind or cannot wait any longer, we will provide full refund back to your account, no questions asked, no store credit.