How We're Managing Coronavirus at Forestwest
Update - Wednesday 5th August
In line with latest restrictions implemented by the Victorian Government, we are now taking the following measures at Forestwest -
- Forestwest Perth store remains open and trading as per normal.
- All orders placed online will be shipped normally.
- The Melbourne store will follow government advice and move to Contactless Click & Collect model at close of business Wednesday 5th August.
- Online and phone services are still working as normal, we are available to talk on the phone (1300 281 198), Live Chat on the website and via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Melbourne Store Changes
From 5.00pm Wednesday 5th August Forestwest Melbourne store will not be accessible to the general public. If you meet the current government restrictions for work and travel and can collect your order from the Melbourne warehouse, you may place your Click & Collect order on the website by selecting the "store pick-up" freight option. You will not be able to place in-store order - it must be placed online or on phone (1300 281 198).
For order collection, you need to show us a copy of your order confirmation and/or invoice first and then head to warehouse for collection. If it's a small package, we'll mark your name on it for you to collect. If it's a large & heavy item, you must drive to loading bay and our staff will load your item(s) in your vehicle. For any item that requires forklift loading (normally weight over 50kg), you must come in an appropriate vehicle - a ute, van or vehicle with trailer that can get full forklift access.
If you wish to place an order for pick-up next day or at some other time in the future please select the Store Pick-Up option and specify the date and time that you would like to collect your order in the Order Comments field.
Normal Order Shipment
Shipment for confirmed online orders will still be arranged as usual - items are normally be dispatched in 1-2 business days with tracking numbers provided.
Please allow normal transit times once your order has been dispatched. All the courier companies we are working with are still running at their full capacity at the moment.
Normal Perth Store Trading
The Perth Store continues to operate as per normal.
- We ask all customers to use provided hand sanitiser upon entering the store
- We will practice social distancing whilst serving you in-store
- We urge customers to use electronic payments instead of cash in-store
- If you are unsure or need more information about Coronavirus please visit health.gov.au.
Looking After Our Staff
We are working at 100% now and have contingency plans in place if a number of our staff are unable to attend work. We're working out better ways to cope with current situation and still provide excellent customer service.
We have wellness management plans in place for at-risk staff and have committed to financially support all casual and part-time and full-time employees in the event of an inability to attend work or a partial or complete business shutdown.
Latest Information from our Carriers
We have been advised on some changes to how deliveries will take place by all of our carriers. The good news is that freight companies are operating at full capacity. For more information of actions of the freight companies we are working with, please check below:
Couriers Please https://www.couriersplease.com.au/
Keep Calm, Stay Safe
If you have any queries about the above info please feel free to contact us.
We hope that you stay safe and well during this period. We are looking forward to helping you with your needs.
If you need to get in touch for any reason please email us.Thank You.