Forestwest gladly to introduce brand new Masking Station Tree Type BM704
A masking station is a tool used in painting, spray-painting, or other finishing tasks that involves masking off certain areas of an object to protect them from paint or other finishing materials.
A masking station typically consists of a stand or rack with arms that hold rolls of masking paper and tape. The masking paper is fed through the arms and can be cut to the desired length, and then secured in place with tape. This makes it easy to quickly mask off large or complex shapes, such as car parts or furniture, without having to cut and tape individual pieces of masking paper.
Masking Station Tree Type Features:
Bars for 2 Paper rolls up to 15", 2 Paper rolls up to 20" and 4 tape rolls;
Non-skid 6" rubber wheels make it possible to move masking station through workshop;
Wide-base design prevents topping as paper is dispensed;
Lightweight steel frame is double welded for durability
Capable of one hand operation;
Perfect for D.I.Y. works
Masking Station Tree Type BM704
|Paper rolls length||
2 of 380mm bars (up to 15" roll)
2 of 530mm bars (up to 20" roll)
2. Door to Door Service: For small items, Forestwest send with AU POST and Sendle to your door. For bulky items, Fedex/TNT and Allied Express offer door to door services. Remove area surcharge is not included in the quote.
3. Pickup from depot: SAVE extra surcharge by picking up from a nearby courier depot for products over 32kg.
Backorder Sale. Don't Miss Out!
Due to High Demand, some of our products are out of stock in certain warehouses, but we restock regularly. You can place a backorder so you don't miss out this time. We promise:
1. We offer Backorder Discount, only valid before we have them back.
2. Keep you updated on the ETA of your order.
3. If you change your mind or cannot wait any longer, we will provide full refund back to your account, no questions asked, no store credit.