This Forestwest BM30161 90 Degrees Welding Mitre Clamp Corner Clamp is solid and easy to use. This clamp can open up to 80mm, and the adjustable swing jaw makes it very easy to clamp materials with different thicknesses to be jointed at 90 degrees. It is made of casting iron for heavy duty work, suitable for wood-working, metal-working and welding work.
80mm Corner Clamp Features:
Sturdy construction made of cast iron
100mm Jaw width and 80mm Jaw Opening
90 degrees angle corner
Swing jaw, adjustable for various thicknesses.
Ideal for woodworking, welding, framing
80mm Welding VIce BM30161
|Jaw Width (mm)||100|
|Jaw Opening (mm)||80|
|Package Size (mm)||240*200*80|
2. Door to Door Service: For small items, Forestwest send with AU POST and Sendle to your door. For bulky items, Fedex/TNT and Allied Express offer door to door services. Remove area surcharge is not included in the quote.
3. Pickup from depot: SAVE extra surcharge by picking up from a nearby courier depot for products over 32kg.
Backorder Sale. Don't Miss Out!
Due to High Demand, some of our products are out of stock in certain warehouses, but we restock regularly. You can place a backorder so you don't miss out this time. We promise:
1. We offer Backorder Discount, only valid before we have them back.
2. Keep you updated on the ETA of your order.
3. If you change your mind or cannot wait any longer, we will provide full refund back to your account, no questions asked, no store credit.