This Forestwest BM30161 90 Degrees Welding Mitre Clamp Corner Clamp is solid and easy to use. This clamp can open up to 80mm, and the adjustable swing jaw makes it very easy to clamp materials with different thicknesses to be jointed at 90 degrees. It is made of casting iron for heavy duty work, suitable for wood-working, metal-working and welding work.
- Sturdy construction made of cast iron
- 100mm Jaw width and 80mm Jaw Opening
- 90 degrees angle corner
- Swing jaw, adjustable for various thicknesses.
- Ideal for woodworking, welding, framing
|Jaw Width (mm)||100|
|Jaw Opening (mm)||80|
|Package Size (mm)||240*200*80|
- Shipping cost can be estimated below or in shopping cart.
- For products over 35kg, you can SAVE some $$$ by picking up from nearby TNT depot, please contact us for this.
Forestwest now accepts Zip-Pay online and in-store. You can get the product now and pay later. Click here if you want to pay with ZipPay.