This Forestwest Screed Mortar Mixer BM691 has a large 80L capacity, powered by a high-torque electric motor. Constructed with heady duty steel, it is a trade quality mixer that can be used in construction sites. With four mixing blades positioned at different height, it will mix each load properly and efficiently. The protective hopper grate has a bag splitter on top for easy loading, the a safety automatic cut-off system will be triggered whe the grate is open. For unloading the material, you can either unload into a wheel barrel or put down the unloading platform to unload into baskets. This mixer is also designed with two big wheel at the bottom for maneuverability, and two small wheels on the top allows single work to load onto the vehicle.
- 80L drum capacity, the mixing capacity is about 2/3 of the drum.
- Heavy duty steel construction;
- Automatic safety cut-off;
- 900W high-torque powerful motor, 10A Standard Australian plug;
- Four mixing blades ensure each load is mixed properly;
- Quad wheels design allows single worker to load and unload.
- Easy to maintain, recommended gearbox oil: 10W-40.
|Model||80L Mortar Mixer BM691|
|Recommended Gearbox Oil||10W-40|
- Shipping cost can be estimated below or in shopping cart.
- For products over 35kg, you can SAVE some $$$ by picking up from nearby TNT depot, please contact us for this.
Forestwest now accepts Zip-Pay online and in-store. You can get the product now and pay later. Click here if you want to pay with ZipPay.