This Forestwest Wet Tile Saw BM687 is equipped with a 750W motor, makes cutting quick and easy. The blade is a 178mm tile blade, with 2800rpm rotation speed, makes sure every cut is neat and clean. The cutting table is equipped with miter gauge for angle cut from 45 to 90 degrees, and rip guide and scale for straight and accurate rip cut. And the table can be pivoted at 22.5° and 45° to do bevel cut. The water reservoir is under the table, which will ensure the blade is wet. It will maximize the blade life, and keep the dust under control during cutting.
The capacity of this tile saw is up to 18" 457mm rip cut, with 12" 305mm diagonal cut. It is an affordable tool, perfect for doing a small job like a renovation at home .
- Powerful full enclosed 750W motor make cutting tiles quickly and easily
- Rip capacity 457mm (tile size), Diagonal capacity 305mm (tile size), 30mm deep
- Rip guide enables perfect straight cut
- Mitre guide enables accurate angle cut
- 7" continuous rim wet diamond blade
- Bevel cut at 22.5° and 45°
|Model||7" Wet Tile Saw BM687|
|Motor||230V 50Hz 750W|
|Rip Capacity (tile size)||457mm 18"|
|Diagonal Capacity (tile size)||305mm 12"|
|Maximum Depth of Cut||30mm|
|Bevel Cut||22.5° and 45°|
Shipping cost can be estimated below👇 or in shopping cart.
For products OVER 35kg, you can SAVE some cost by picking up from nearby TNT depot, please contact us for this.