This Forestwest BM30313 Tilting Bench Vice has a 4inch jaw width and 4inch jaw opening, it can be tilted up to about 80 degrees, and it also comes with a 360 degrees swivel base. It is a handy robust angle vises are indispensable for work that requires demanding frequent angle set-ups for drilling operations, milling and grinding work.
- Angle hinge is graduated in 1° increments from 0 to 90°
- Base and bed parallel to 0.004"
- Jaw surface square to 0.002"
- Made from 30,000 PSI tensile strength, fine grain cast iron
- Hinge pin hole is precision drilled and reamed for smooth accurate angle settings, with no lateral end play
- Angle vise can be used with or without the swivel base
- Angle vise without the swivel base has two 5/8" mounting lugs located on the front and back end of the vise for easy mounting
- The swivel base provides complete 360° calibrated rotation
- The swivel base has 5/8" keyway and two 5/8" bolt slots for locating and mounting on the machine table
|Model||4" Tilting Vice Swivel Base BM30313|
- Shipping cost can be estimated below or in shopping cart.
- For products over 35kg, you can SAVE some $$$ by picking up from nearby TNT depot, please contact us for this.
Forestwest now accepts Zip-Pay online and in-store. You can get the product now and pay later. Click here if you want to pay with ZipPay.