This Forestwest BM30197 Heavy Duty Drill Press Vice is made of casting iron. The jaw is 100mm wide, and can open up to 110mm. It has slotted base for easily position on drill press tables and benches. This drill press vice is a durable model, suitable for heavy duty work. It is an industrial level model.
4" Drill Press Vice Features:
Sturdy construction for heavy duty work
Handle drops conveniently
Jaw opens up to 110mm
Slotted base for easily position on drill press or benches
4" Heavy Duty Drill Press Vice BM30197
|Width of Jaw (mm)||100|
|Height of Jaw (mm)||40|
|Max opening of jaw(mm)||110|
2. Door to Door Service: For small items, Forestwest send with AU POST and Sendle to your door. For bulky items, Fedex/TNT and Allied Express offer door to door services. Remove area surcharge is not included in the quote.
3. Pickup from depot: SAVE extra surcharge by picking up from a nearby courier depot for products over 32kg.
Backorder Sale. Don't Miss Out!
Due to High Demand, some of our products are out of stock in certain warehouses, but we restock regularly. You can place a backorder so you don't miss out this time. We promise:
1. We offer Backorder Discount, only valid before we have them back.
2. Keep you updated on the ETA of your order.
3. If you change your mind or cannot wait any longer, we will provide full refund back to your account, no questions asked, no store credit.