This Forestwest BM30127 Drill Press Vice is made of casting iron. The jaw is 110mm wide, and can open up to 110mm. It has a guiding bar that ensure the accurate movement of the jaw. And it has slotted base for easily position on drill press tables and benches. This drill press vice is a durable model, suitable for heavy duty work.
- Sturdy construction for heavy duty work
- Handle drops conveniently
- Jaw opens up to 110mm
- Slotted base for easily position on drill press or benches
|Model||4" Drill Press Vice with Guiding Bar BM30127|
|Width of Jaw (mm)||110|
|Height of Jaw (mm)||60|
|Max opening of jaw(mm)||110|
- Shipping cost can be estimated below or in shopping cart.
- For products over 35kg, you can SAVE some $$$ by picking up from nearby TNT depot, please contact us for this.
Forestwest now accepts Zip-Pay online and in-store. You can get the product now and pay later. Click here if you want to pay with ZipPay.