Also tested with Jarrah, Gum, Red Gum, White Gum, Salmon Gum, Wandoo, Tuart.
This 26ton Electric Log Splitter, Kinetic Firewood Splitter can generate up to 26ton splitting force with 3500W electric motor. We have tested Jarrah, Gum, Red Gum, White Gum, Salmon Gum, Wandoo, Tuart on this machine, it can split these firewood easily. The average cycle time is 2s to 3s, that's why it is also called Fast Log Splitter. Equipped with 16inch large wheels make it easy to transport. So you can tow the splitter with a car to a forest or rurual areas. It can cut firewood up to 710mm long and 500mm in diameter, makes it easy to split all the firewood you intend to burn in your fireplace. Perfect for residential use and rural areas.
Please note that a standard 15A plug has a wider earth pin than normal 10A plug. Please double check if you have a 15A power supply at your place.
Remember to operate the handle fast to engage rack and pinion better, which will make the splitter run smoother and more powerful.
- 26ton kinetic log splitter also named fast firewood/log splitter is powerful and efficient, suitable for local hard wood;
- 26ton splitting force powered by 3500W electric motor, 20.5kg each flywheel;
- Tested with Australian hardwood;
- Cut log up to 710mm long and 500mm in diameter;
- Potable and high mobility provided by large wheels and handles;
- Large solid table for large timber;
- Auto ram return for easy operation;
- Perfect for residential use or a small rural area.
This is a fantastic machine,i have split several tons on it in no time at all. I would've liked the 34 ton model but I have neighbours on all sides so the electric motor was the best for me.I have split rounds of redgum almost 900mm in diameter and 400mm thick no problem at all.It will split a ton of redgum per hour providing you have the rounnds close to the macine and don't encounter too many knotted pieces.Great machine highly recommend one!
|Work force||26 Ton|
|Max. Log length||710 mm|
|Max. Log diameter||500mm|
|Average cycle time||3 seconds|
|Wedge width||7/8 in. (22mm)|
|Flywheel diameter||18.25" (463.55mm)|
|Flywheel Max. RPM||400 RPM|
- Shipping cost can be estimated below or in shopping cart.
- For products over 35kg, you can SAVE some $$$ by picking up from nearby TNT depot, please contact us for this.
Forestwest now accepts Zip-Pay online and in-store. You can get the product now and pay later. Click here if you want to pay with ZipPay.