Forestwest provides this great value Entry-Level, Wood Sawmill BM11125 tested with Red Gum by customers. This sawmill is powered by a 10hp petrol engine provides sufficient power to cut through hardwood. This bandsaw mill is equipped with 144" long bandsaw blade made of Induction Hardened Steel. The max log diameter is 22" 559mm and the max cutting width is 20" 508mm. The original bed length is 4100mm, and the cutting length is 3175mm. This sawmill has been tested in US market, and tested by local customers in Australia with local hardwood.
- With a very powerful 10hp petrol engine, this well-engineered solid saw mill can deal with the Australian hard wood super efficiently, tested with Red Gum, Iron Bark, etc.
- The Maximum Log Diameter is 22" (559mm) in diameter and around 3175mm in length.
- Top quality wood cutting bandsaw blade.
- Upgraded design of the frame ensure more steady and solid performance.
|Max Log Diameter||22" (559mm)|
|Max Cut Width||20" (508mm)|
|Max Cut Length||3175 mm|
|Max Cut Depth||4.5" (114mm)|
|Bed Length||4.1 m|
|Bed Extensions||2.05 m|
|Blade Width||32 mm|
|Blade Material||Induction Hardening Steel|
|Package Size||2120*620*830 mm|
|Overall size||4100*1800*1530 mm|
- Shipping cost can be estimated below or in shopping cart.
- For products over 35kg, you can SAVE some $$$ by picking up from nearby TNT depot, please contact us for this.
Forestwest now accepts Zip-Pay online and in-store. You can get the product now and pay later. Click here if you want to pay with ZipPay.