This Forestwest BM30162 90 Degrees Welding Mitre Clamp Corner Clamp is solid and easy to use. This clamp can open up to 110mm, and the adjustable swing jaw makes it very easy to clamp materials with different thicknesses to be jointed at 90 degrees. It is made of cast iron for heavy-duty work, suitable for wood-working, metal-working and welding work.
110mm Corner Clamp Features:
Heavy-duty welding vice Sturdy construction made of cast iron
This corner clamp has 130mm Jaw width and 110mm Jaw Opening
90 degrees angle corner
Auto adjustment to the workpiece of various thickness
Ideal for woodworking, welding, framing
Welding Clamp Corner Clamp BM30162
|Jaw Width (mm)||130|
|Jaw Opening (mm)||110|
|Package Size (mm)||300*280*100|
2. Door to Door Service: For small items, Forestwest send with AU POST and Sendle to your door. For bulky items, Fedex/TNT and Allied Express offer door to door services. Remove area surcharge is not included in the quote.
3. Pickup from depot: SAVE extra surcharge by picking up from a nearby courier depot for products over 32kg.
Backorder Sale. Don't Miss Out!
Due to High Demand, some of our products are out of stock in certain warehouses, but we restock regularly. You can place a backorder so you don't miss out this time. We promise:
1. We offer Backorder Discount, only valid before we have them back.
2. Keep you updated on the ETA of your order.
3. If you change your mind or cannot wait any longer, we will provide full refund back to your account, no questions asked, no store credit.