This Forestwest BM30168 4" Milling Machine Bench Vice has a 100mm wide jaw, and can open up to 100mm. The jaw is made from fully hardened and ground tool steel that can hold workpiece dead square without use of any packing. It is equipped with a 360 degree rotary base with easy to read divisions, allow the vice to be set at any angle. The body of this milling machine vice is made from casting iron, solid construction made for heavy duty work.
- Sturdy construction made of cast iron for heavy duty work
- 100mm vice opens up to 100mm
- Handle drops conveniently
- 360 swivel base and handle
|Jaw width||100 mm|
|Jaw height||32 mm|
|Jaw opening||100 mm|
|Packing size||390*275*170 mm|
- Shipping cost can be estimated below or in shopping cart.
- For products over 35kg, you can SAVE some $$$ by picking up from nearby TNT depot, please contact us for this.
Forestwest now accepts Zip-Pay online and in-store. You can get the product now and pay later. Click here if you want to pay with ZipPay.